It’s time for another wishlist post – I’ve been trying hard to save money because I’ve just booked tickets to New York for June! I’m very, very, very excited. Not only because I love travelling and I love New York but, let’s be honest, I’m going to be doing some serious shopping while I’m over there. Here’s a quick little list of some of the things I’m thinking I need in my life.
- Tarte Tartelette Matte Eyeshadow Palette – I definitely want some more mattes in my life and I’ve heard so many good things about this!
- BareMinerals Pop Of Passion Lip Oil-Balm – The concept of a lip oil-balm has me more than a little bit intrigued and I’ve yet to properly try out many things from BareMinerals.
- Sephora Cream Lip Stains – I already have one from this range but I’m very interested in swatching the whole collection, considering how much I love the one I own.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation – I’ve been interested in trying this out for so, so long which is strange considering I don’t normally go for the full coverage affair – I’m excited to see if there’s a match for me.
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Sticks – I can’t believe how clever these are and want to see how they work on my pale skin!
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Arched Powder Brush – SO overpriced but I definitely want to see how I like the look of the new Bold Metals range from Real Techniques.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows – The Artist Shadows that I’ve tried have blown me away so I can’t wait to have a swatchfest of their 200ish strong shade range.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mini Mask Magic – I’ve been so interested in these masks and love the try before you splurge idea here.
- Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo – These look gorgeous and I just can’t wait to check out the whole MUFE more range more.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – A brand that I’ve had basically no exposure to but heard a lot about – very excited to have a look, especially at this heavy duty concealer.
Needless to say, wish list making is top priority at the moment as well as planning what to do in the two weeks that I’m over there. Any and all recommendations are welcome in the comments below!
What would you pick up if you went to the U.S.?